Personal Injury Attorney Seatac, WA
Why Kannin Law Firm Is Your #1
Representing People in Criminal Defense, Personal Injury and Civil Rights Cases
Trust, experience, and skill are the main reasons clients retain attorney John Kannin to represent them. With competent, professional counsel on your side, you can assert your rights and be assured of the best possible outcome given the facts and law of your case. Mr. Kannin is known as a tenacious criminal defense and personal injury trial lawyer who will use innovative legal defenses, bold strategy, and compelling legal arguments to fight for the rights of his clients. If you have a personal injury case, or if you are in trouble with the law, call Kannin Law Firm for a free initial consultation. Personal Injury Lawyer Seattle, WA
Flexible Payment Plans
Our attorneys can help you build a successful case and will work with you to develop a payment plan that accommodates your needs. If you need legal counsel, call us and discuss the matter in a confidential setting. The first meeting is free of charge. Kannin Law Firm's rates for services are very competitive. We accept Visa and MasterCard. We offer payment plans to those who qualify.
Call us today at 206.574.0202
Have you been seriously hurt in a traffic accident, injured in a fall while you were shopping, or traveling, or hurt in a construction accident?
These are the sorts of accidents in which our clients have been injured. And need a personal injury attorney in Seatac, WA and the surrounding South Seatle areas.
Over the years we have helped people who have been hurt, as a result of someone else’s mistakes, recover money to fix the harms they have suffered. And this is where we excel.
Commitment to holding the Insurance Company responsible for paying you full and fair compensation for your loss. Commitment to finding the key to unlock the most significant possible dollar settlement in your case. Commitment to our clients looking for a great personal injury attorney and who are real people whom we really help.
Making a Difference
John Kannin has made a difference in the lives of those he’s represented. He has helped injured people throughout the State of Washington get money justice. Settlements and judgments, he has obtained for his clients range from $2,500.00 to $1,000,000.00.
What sets Kannin Law Firm P.S. apart from the herd of other personal injury attorneys is the personalized professional service we deliver to you and your family. From the time you come in the front door to meet us until your case settles and you return to pick up your settlement check, John and his staff are there for you.
It is somewhat of a novelty, that you will meet with the attorney who is representing you in your case against the insurance company. (That’s the insurance company for the person or entity that harmed you.)
Proven Commitment = Bigger Settlements
John ’s proven practice of commitment to detail results in the likelihood of a bigger settlement in what would otherwise have been a routine case.
Every case is a potential masterpiece that John and his staff want to create for you. Instead of stopping at the insurance company’s “best and final dollar offer” we go beyond that which allows us to extract the best possible monetary settlement you can hope for given the facts and law of your case.
Mr. Kannin has won numerous jury trials with innovative and aggressive tactics. He has represented clients at trial in over 65 cases. He has also secured substantial settlements for his clients during mediation and before trial using expert negotiating skills. Recent settlements range from $19,500.00 to $1,000,000.00.
DUI Attorney Seatac WA
Initially after your arrest, when you see the police report and all the evidence against you, you may think your case is hopeless. Don’t give up! An experienced DUI attorney can find issues to work into a powerful defense for you. Learn more >
Criminal Defense Lawyer Seatac WA
For over sixteen years, Kannin Law Firm has been helping clients throughout Washington State contest their criminal charges and challenge the government's accusations to obtain superior results. Learn more >
Personal Injury Lawyer Seatac WA
Individuals injured because of the negligent or intentional behavior of another are often entitled to financial compensation for their reasonable and necessary medical expenses and property losses. Learn more >
National Civil Rights Attorney
Our attorneys practice in both Federal and State courts and have a wealth of experience in all areas of police and jail misconduct litigation, including excessive force, false arrest, and malicious prosecution. Learn more >
Convenient South Seattle Location
We work hard for every one of our clients and are proud to provide you with the highest level of legal services. Our office is in downtown Seatac, conveniently located between Seattle and Tacoma, ¼ mile from the 518 Freeway at 119 SW 152nd Street in Seatac, Washington. Parking is free right in front of our building, and if you have an electric car, you can plug it in and recharge your battery while you are meeting with us.
Call For A Consultation with John
If you need an attorney then schedule a free, confidential consultation today. Call (206) 574-0202
Our office is close to I5 exits and
Seatac Transit Center is 5-minute walk away.
Wheel Chair Accessible
We look forward to helping you with your case.
Personal Injury Lawyer Seatac Wa
SeaTac’s Best Person Injury Lawyer
It has been an honor and privilege to serve the people of SeaTac Washington for the many years that I have lived and worked here. Representing you in person injury cases is my passion and a job I thoroughly enjoy doing. I want you to have a confidence in knowing that if you obtain any type of bodily injury with someone else at fault, you can be certain you are going to get excellent representation in court and everything possible will be done to get you the settlement that you deserve. I want you have that same confidence while driving on any of the three major highways in SeaTac (State Route 99, State Route 518, and the Airport Expressway), visiting places like the Valley View Library or any of the seven city parks, or traveling on the Link Light Rail or RapidRide bus service. In essence, I want you to be confident no matter where you go or what you do knowing that there will always be a lawyer that will have your back when it comes to injuries happening and the legal representation necessary to get the proper resolution.
Why Select Me To Serve Your Legal Needs?
There are four reasons why you should select me to represent you with your personal injury case in SeaTac Wa. Those four reasons are my dedication, my integrity, my knowledge, and my experience.
- Dedication- I fully committed to getting every single client I represent the best possible resolution for all of their personal issue cases. I am relentless in and out of the courtroom using all my legal skillset to make sure you come away with the optimal result for your case.
- Integrity- I will not take a case I know is unwinnable or that does not have merit, meaning I will not waste your time trying an unwinnable case and you can be confident in my ability to choose cases based off their merit and not based off what the potential settlement might be.
- Knowledge- I have extensive law knowledge built through education, and constant dedication to reading the most up to date legal materials that relate to personal injury and knowing the federal, state, and city laws inside and out so that you get the best representation possible for your personal injury case and get the most knowledgeable person injury lawyer in SeaTac, Washington.
- Experience- I have many years of experience representing clients in personal injury cases in SeaTac, and winning cases in and out of the courtroom, in any number of different cases. I have been the person injury lawyer for people who needed lawyer for everything from serious injuries such as a bad dog bite injury and brain injury to less serious but equally important injuries such as damage to hair caused by a salon or minor injuries incurred during daily activities. I have the experience you need to win your case regardless of the severity of your person injury.
What Personal Injury Lawyers Do
All personal injury lawyers including the ones local to SeaTac Washington, take care of your needs when it comes to any type of bodily or other injury you may get when out in public, on a job or living in a rented space. The types of injuries covered include all different types of bodily injuries including but limited to: slip and fall, dog bites, brain injuries, and unnecessary injury resulting from medical procedures. Most of the time the personal injury category covers injuries that were caused with no fault to the person obtaining the injury, but it is not limited to that, there are cases were partial responsibility/fault is enough to earn as settlement for your case. The only instances where personal injury claims would not be possible or even somewhat valid would be if the injury was self-inflicted or solely the fault of the person who obtained the injury. Here is what every quality personal injury lawyer should do for you:
- Determination- We must first determine if you have a case that can be brought to court and then it must be determined whether it is winnable or not. Determining if a case can be brought to court or if its winnable depends on whether the case has merit and whether there is enough evidence to suggest wrongdoing by the person the case being brought against.
- Strategy- Once, a case is determined to be both with merit and winnable, then the lawyer will come up with a strategy to win the case. This strategy will be shared with you and your input included in the final review. Ultimately, the lawyer will develop the most effective strategy to get you the resolution you are looking for in your case, and one that does this with the least amount of hassle on you. (For instance, getting a settlement resolved out of court, and not having you need to sit in the courtroom while the case is being resolved).
- Clarity- Your Lawyer should give you a sense of clarity on the case, the strategy to win, what will happen if you win, what will happen if the result is not optimal and lose occurs, and overall make sure you are aware of what will happen in all possible outcomes. This keeps you from being surprised in any of these scenarios or from being unclear on what you will get and what the lawyer will get if the case is settled in your favor.
- Resolution- Any personal injury worth their salt will get you the best possible resolution available for your case when they take it on. Best possible resolution is not always your ideal resolution, but it is the absolute best-case scenario in your given situation and case which your lawyer should be fighting with every ounce of their being while they are handling your case. When you file the claim, you are looking to get it resolved and its our job to make sure that resolution is the optimal one available.
Personal Injury and Other Lawyer Myths
With every profession there are some common, usually unfounded, myths that come along with them. Lawyers and Personal Injury Lawyers specifically are not immune to myths that are usually created by a tiny vocal group of people. These myths are usually based on limited exposure and have no relevant application to the career fields that they specifically target. So, its time to debunk the myths that target lawyers and the subset of lawyers in the personal injury field specifically.
- Ambulance Chasing- This is one of the most unappealing myths that comes along with entry into the personal injury lawyer profession. Not only is this myth not true but its also quite illogical, lawyers know the law so they would already know how unethical and illegal this type of behavior would be if they participated in it. Therefore, it would be completely irrational for a lawyer to risk their entire practice and their law license to pursue something this foolish.
- Will Take Any Case- Another false assumption that lawyers get burdened by, this again is both unethical and illegal. There would be so much risk for a lawyer to take any case that was presented to them. Think about it, they would be risking losing money at minimum but also losing their law license, and disbarment, and in the worst-case scenarios jail or prison time for just taking any case that was presented to them. We do not do all that schooling just to throw it away that easy, and you have to be intelligent to be a successful lawyer, so the probability of this happening is against those breathe life into this myth.
- All About the Money- Another misconception about lawyers is that they are all about the money which for the majority of lawyers could not further from being accurate. Take the pro bono work most do, and add that to the fact that each lawyer puts in extra time and effort to get the best possible result for their clients even if would not guarantee or actually cause an increase in the amount they are paid, and mix that together with how much time, effort, and money is required to become a lawyer, and the result is realizing that people that are all about the money are much more likely to skip a field where this type of effort, time and dedication are required.
- Don’t Care About Clients- This is one of the harshest false accusations lobbed at personal injury and other lawyers, to imply in a field where, especially for personal injury lawyers, where your success is our success that we don’t care about you is simply wrong. It would both unethical and against our own best interest to not care about our clients. Most lawyers spend countless hours on cases and pour their hearts into the case to take care of our clients to the absolute best of our abilities, saying we do not care about our clients is a massive fallacy.
If people have lost their driver’s license the Federal Way Transit Center is 5 minute walk away.
I will also go to visit people if they are too hurt to travel, I have visited people at their homes and at the hospital after they have asked me to meet with them . For people who are hurt and on crutches or in wheel chair our office is flat and you can park 3 feet from the front door no steps and wheel or hobble your way in! - John Kannin